Friday 20 June 2014

Development of Exhibition





These are the samples i created for my exhibiton piece, i used an incorporation of the textures i created throughout my project including inspiration from the different artists i researched. I used hanging threads on each samples to portray a decrepit tone including a use of melted acetate over me second sample from inspiration of Alberto Burri, i also combined different papers with a rustic colour palette inspired by both Lynda Monk and Heather Komus. 







I first hung my samples by threads, however i found this was too much as i also including hanging threads, i therefor changed to hanging them off a nail which lead to the samples being more powerful. I developed my samples by adding nails and bolts onto the ends of the threads which also linked into the use of these on my final garment, i found these would link also to the rustic tone of the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment