Friday 20 June 2014

Development


I started to combine some of my initial latex experiments together to form the start to a garments. I developed into this by having part of the latex crawling up the neck of the garment as i thought this would ass to the decrepit tone.














Carrying on with my development i carried on with incorporating different materials into my latex samples, for this sample i used netting and melted parts of it to link to Alberto Burri, i also used stitch and left the threads hanging to add a fragile tone. I found this piece was successful in creating such and delicate and also decrepit piece however i think it would be more successful if incorporate much more stitch and hanging threads which would create a decaying nature. 








I carried on with using the latex samples with more latex and started to create a top piece of a garment. I am going to develop this latex style piece by combining latex together in different forms and compositions to find the best fit for a decaying garment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment