Friday 20 June 2014

Development


From inspiration from both Heather Komus and Christina Chalmers i created responses which incorporated a use of various textural materials including latex, scrim, paper and stitch. I found the use of the scrim would improve my samples by adding a delicate tone to the harsh decrepit nature of the piece, this would balance out the two making my piece more successful overall. I created these two latex samples with an incorporation of scrim and stitch to add the delicate tone creating a more fragile tonal piece. I found these samples where successful in creating such tones and textures, i wanted to further develop these samples by creating more large scale latex samples with a combination of scrim, paper, netting, stitch and other textural elements. 




No comments:

Post a Comment